All schools will host registration on Monday, July 31 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM in the Bearcat Event Center located on Grant Street. Registration activities include enrollment updates, student photo with an option to purchase a picture package, bus assignments and updates, breakfast and lunch form updates, pre-pay breakfast and lunch funds, immunizations and medical information updates, classroom assignments and schedules, locker assignments for middle and high school students, PTO membership and Bearcat t-shirt purchases, and High School Activity Pass purchases.
ALL FINES AND FEES not paid from the prior school year will need to be paid at registration.
During registration, the building principals’ offices will be closed.
New student enrollees are encouraged to bring the following:
- Birth Certificate (for verification only)
- Immunization/Shot Record
- Social Security Number
- Name of Last School Attended and School Address
- Proof of Residency is required
Any new student to the district or family who has moved within the district will need the following for Proof Of Residency:
- A current property tax statement, property deed, or mortgage payment statement
- Two utility bills/agreements - previous & current month
- Real Estate contract
- Legal property description
- Rental agreement / receipt signed by the renter and property owner on property letterhead
- Residential telephone bill (landline) previous & current month
We will not accept cell phone bills or internet bills. The proof of residency must show the name of the parent, guardian, or student and the address of the residency.
School supply lists are located on the individual building websites.
Meal prices are as follows:
- Grades K-5: breakfast - $1.15, lunch - $1.80
- Grades 6-12: breakfast - $1.30, lunch - $1.85
- Grades K-12: reduced price breakfast - $0.30, reduced price lunch - $0.40, extra milk - $0.40